Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Pablo Uribe Bastero <pa...@arin-innovation.com> on 2021/02/03 12:04:43 UTC

RE: Error FreeRDP docker

Hello Mike, Nick,

Sorry about messaging you directly, but I don't know if this my emails are going to spam folder as we are having some issues. Coudl you confirm you have received my previous message?

Thanks,
Pablo

Posted by Ivanmarcus <iv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks for posting your solution, this may well help others in the future.

RE: Error FreeRDP docker

Re: Error FreeRDP docker

Posted by Ivanmarcus <iv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Pablo,

On 12/02/21 2:02 am, Pablo Uribe Bastero wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The problema is that I see a black screen on my machines. If I restart
> the PC it works correctly but after I connect to it a few times
> Guacamole stops working and only show a black screen.
>
> If I connect from my PC with Windows 10 RDP normal connection it works
> always.
>
> Thanks for you answer,
>
> Pablo

RE: Error FreeRDP docker

Your message has made it to the mailing list ok.

Thanks for including the log file. While I understand you appear to have determined an issue with FreeRDP perhaps you could let us know how the problem manifests itself with Guacamole?

I ask this because many people use Guacamole in various different ways, most without difficulty. It may be there's someone here who can assist you in getting your particular use-case to work if they understood what you were trying to do, and what isn't working.

Re: Error FreeRDP docker

Posted by Ivanmarcus <iv...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Pablo,