Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by foongkim <fo...@yahoo.com> on 2016/06/21 13:08:22 UTC

How can I verify the TLS1.2 is configured successfully

Hi, I am running ActiveMQ 5.11.0. We have configured as per instructions we
got to configure the TLS 1.2 but we are not sure is it really that's the
case.

Wondering anyone can share some tips as in how we can verify and confirmed
the ActiveMQ is really running TLS1.2?

We tried to use some open SSL scanning tools but this ActiveMQ doesn't have
any URL or external URL. So basically we can't test using any public
scanning tools at all.

Pls share some tips.