Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/25 22:56:38 UTC

MultiValued field: can I retrieve just one?

If I have a multiValued field, will it always return all items in the
array, or can I retrieve just those in the document with matching
text?

Thanks,
Jamie

Re: MultiValued field: can I retrieve just one?

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
The highlighting results will return fields with matching text, but
there is not a way to limit some multivalued fields from the returned
documents.

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys, that's what I figured.

Jamie