Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Imran Aziz <im...@subplanet.com> on 2003/10/02 15:48:30 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache and webalizer, segmentation fault!

Hello All,
    I setup a new virtual server in Apache httpd and altered its log
location. setup webalizer to create reports by using a config file.
I run the webalizer as
webalizer -c domain.conf
the log file was read okay and it generated the stats.
I used cron deamon to schedule this process and it works fine for only one
day, now when I try to create new logs I get this error

[root@ns admin]# webalizer -c /etc/webalizerconf/domain.conf
Segmentation fault
[root@ns admin]# write error: Broken pipe
write error: Broken pipe

what can be the reason for this? what do I have to alter to make this work,
Please help me with this.
Thanks a lot in advance.
regards,
Imran.