Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/23 11:56:49 UTC

ApacheCon Miami

Hi Everyone

I've finally got back home after being at ApacheCon in Miami last week.
As usual ApacheCon is an amazing and intense event where you meet so
many people in such a short space of time.

This ApacheCon was especially busy for me which is why I haven't been so
active on our lists. As well as my presentation, I was invited to
participate on a panel. Generally I help out with the Barcamp and the
ASF booth and this time I also went around with my recorder doing some
interviews for Feathercast. I still have a little jetlag but came back
knowing even more people than before!

If you don't know about Feathercast then please take a look.

https://feathercast.apache.org/

All the slides from the ApacheCon presentations should be available from
the Linux Foundation website.

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/slides

I understand that all presentations were audio recorded and the keynotes
and some selected presentations were video recorded. Details of all the
video sessions can be found at the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp

BTW – my presentation was video recorded (and yes I was very nervous!
;-)) so if you'd like to see it then it is on Youtube here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT-kxmoLs5k

It would be great to see more of our community at these events so I hope
that we can get our community together at a future ApacheCon or other
meetup event.

I will be at the OpenExpo <http://www.openexpo.es/en/>in Madrid next
week, so if anyone is going to be there then please drop by the ASF
booth to say Hi or Hola!

Thanks
Sharan