Posted to dev@tubemq.apache.org by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> on 2020/01/08 11:35:32 UTC

[URGENT] Re: Project bootstrapping

Hi,

> >> - Moving the repos over to ASF infrastructure
> > Done
> This cannot be done until the SGA has been signed.

Again why has this not been addressed? Can someone please answer this.

> > The TubeMQ website is still under development
> Where is this development happening? Why is this development not happening in an ASF repo?

Again no answer? Why is this? The PPMC needs to be responsive to questions asked by mentors.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [URGENT] Re: Project bootstrapping

Posted by Guangxu Cheng <gu...@gmail.com>.
Right, SGA has been signed, just doing the final review. The ICLAs of all
PPMC members have been signed and submitted.

俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org> 于2020年1月8日周三 下午8:43写道:

--
Best Regards
Guangxu

Re: [URGENT] Re: Project bootstrapping

Posted by 俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Guangxu Cheng <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi justin,

>> This cannot be done until the SGA has been signed.
> Again why has this not been addressed? Can someone please answer this.

I'm really sorry for the delay of the SGA.

The legal affairs department of the company is still reviewing the SGA,
I've pushed them to review the SGA as soon as possible.

I will submit the SGA immediately when I get the it.

--
Best Regards
Guangxu

Re: [URGENT] Re: Project bootstrapping

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
For the website design discussion, it happens in the thread on mailing list
linked above.

Best,
tison.

tison <wa...@gmail.com> 于2020年1月8日周三 下午7:49写道: