Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> on 2007/06/28 18:22:58 UTC

JIRA broken?

Hi,

I'm having trouble creating new Jira issues -- Jira claims I'm not using
a valid project (which of course is "Jackrabbit").

Does this happen for others as well?

Best regards, Julian

Re: JIRA broken?

Posted by Christoph Kiehl <ch...@sulu3000.de>.
Julian Reschke wrote:

> I'm having trouble creating new Jira issues -- Jira claims I'm not using
> a valid project (which of course is "Jackrabbit").
>
> Does this happen for others as well?

Worked fine for me ...

Cheers,
Christoph

Re: JIRA broken?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 6/28/07, Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> wrote:
> I'm having trouble creating new Jira issues -- Jira claims I'm not using
> a valid project (which of course is "Jackrabbit").
>
> Does this happen for others as well?

There was apparently some problem (out of memory or something like
that) with the Jira installation earlier today. After a restart things
are apparently OK.

BR,

Jukka Zitting