Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Naoki Nose <ik...@mail.goo.ne.jp> on 2005/10/22 10:00:08 UTC

Japanese Translation of maven-site-plugin

Hi.

Following the instruction described below url, I translate resource
files of maven-site-plugin to Japanese.

http://maven.apache.org/maven2/plugins/maven-site-plugin/i18n.html

Please check attached files.

Translating these files, I've found a problem.
There is following line in site-plugin.properties.

--
report.index.title=Welcome to
--

This message is combined to project name and used to indicate title
of index.html, as following

--
Welcome to Maven Quick Start Archetype
--

I couldn't translate this message , because the order of project name
and message should be reversed in Japanese.this message should be

--
Maven Quick Start Archetype E YO-KOSO
--

I've simply left this message blank.
I hope this message is parameterized like this:

--
Welcome to {0}
--

How do you think about this idea?

--
Naoki Nose

RE: Japanese Translation of maven-site-plugin

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Applied in SVN. Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent