Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/13 20:29:46 UTC

Cool idea for the website

I had a cool idea for the website.  I was thinking it would be cool to
have a link on the committer page to a google map where it showed the
committers and where they lived.  We have quite the international
developer base now.

I don't know anything about the google maps api but perhaps someone
could take a stab at it.  Just a random Friday idea.  We obviously
need to take care of some higher priority stuff right now.

Sean

Re: Cool idea for the website

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
There's also a cool thing called Krell, in the committers repo:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/krell

I haven't looked at it for a while, though, so I don't know how up to date
it is.

--
Martin Cooper