Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Wall <dw...@Yozons.com> on 2001/09/21 05:28:46 UTC

Tomcat in production - Yozons e-signature and secure document delivery

Some people have wondered about Tomcat in production environments.  Rather
than bore everyone on this list, I'll just include a link to a story that I
wrote about my experiences creating a startup company based primarily on
open source and/or free software.  It may be of interest since we're in
production running on a four distributed servers (two web and two app).

The story is at: http://myeastside.com/mes/showFullStory.jsp?sid=1720

David
Yozons Inc - Signed & Secured