Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Esteban Donato <es...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/14 23:49:45 UTC

NRT and replication

Hello guys,

  I found soft commits very useful for NRT search requirements.
However I couldn't figure out how replication works with this feature.
 I mean, if I have N replicas of an index for load balancing purposes,
when I soft commit a doc in one of this nodes, is there any way that
those "in-memory" docs get replicated to the rest of replicas?

Regards,
Esteban

Re: NRT and replication

Posted by Esteban Donato <es...@gmail.com>.
thanks Mark and Tomas.  Tomas, you mean doing soft commits to all the
slave nodes right?  If so, that is what I'm planning to do with the
update processor commented above.

Re: NRT and replication

Posted by Tomás Fernández Löbbe <to...@gmail.com>.

Re: NRT and replication