Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <co...@decus.org> on 1997/07/31 22:43:55 UTC

[BUG] in to-day's buff.c changes

    No time to check out the details, but a rebuild from the latest HEAD
    sez:

cc -c   -O0 -g2 -DOSF1 -DSTATUS -DMAXIMUM_DNS  buff.c
/usr/lib/cmplrs/cc/cfe: Warning: buff.c, line 944: Incompatible pointer type ass
ignment
     vec[0].iov_base = fb->outbase;

    #ken    :-|}

Re: [BUG] in to-day's buff.c changes

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
Foo! on the vagaries of various unix systems!  OSF/1 must be lame enough
to use (char *) for those pointers ... since the only diff between
fb->outbase and chunksize (assigned elsewhere) is that fb->outbase is
unsigned char *.  I just put in a (void *).

Dean