Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alan Pogrebinschi <al...@empresa.com> on 2002/03/23 07:01:34 UTC

Httpd.conf for Tomcat 4

Hi!

I'm trying to integrate tomcat4 and apache 1.3. But most docs (minimalist, etc.) do not work for tomcat4: there is no tomcat-apache.conf and no reference to mod_webapp.so . I also searched this list archives but couldn't get enough to solve my problem. My questions are:

1) What else should be added to httpd.conf, besides Loadmodule and Addmodule directives to mod_webapp?

2) Is there any good tutorial about tomcat-apache integration that works for tomcat4?

Thanks!!

Alan

Re: Httpd.conf for Tomcat 4

Posted by Alan Pogrebinschi <al...@empresa.com>.
I got the solution to my post (google searching a lot)! Since someone else
may browse the archives in the future with a similar question, I'll post
here what I found.

What helped me out with apache-tomcat 4 integration was the tutorial at
http://dcb.sun.com/practices/howtos/tomcat_apache.jsp . It does work for
tomcat 4.0 and virtual hosts.

Alan