Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Andreas Held <hl...@bbp.ch> on 2006/07/17 15:54:06 UTC

Error using ServiceMix in Tomcat

Hi

Following the forum thread
http://www.nabble.com/use-servicemix-http-in-Tomcat-t1879425.html
I tried to reuse the Tomcat HTTP server for deploying web services.
However, I always stumble across the following exception, which is
thrown upon setting the Http configuration to managed="true":

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name
'org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpSpringComponent' defined in URL
[file:/C:/Programs/jboss-4.0.3SP1/server/default/deploy/spring-web-sm.xml]:
Error setting property values; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.PropertyAccessExceptionsException:
PropertyAccessExceptionsException (1 errors); nested
propertyAccessExceptions are:
[org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert
property value of type [java.lang.String] to required type
[org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpConfiguration] for property 'configuration']

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1032)

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:824)

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:345)

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveInnerBeanDefinition(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:147)

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:96)

Leaving out http:configuration does work, alas, it does start an
additional Jetty instance, which is not what I need. Any help is greatly
appreciated!

Regards

Andreas