Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@apache.org> on 2007/08/08 01:09:12 UTC

Re: encrypting all the elements of a namespace

This is not possible with the basic configuration and you will always
have to specify all parts to be signed one by one.

However this is possible with policy configuration which uses
WS-SecurityPolicy. You can use SignedParts and EncryptedParts  [1]
assertions as required.

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] http://specs.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/ws-securitypolicy.pdf