Posted to dev@pagespeed.apache.org by Otto van der Schaaf <os...@we-amp.com> on 2017/12/28 13:30:57 UTC

Apache RAT tools report for mod_pagespeed & third party licensing audit

Hi all,

I have been able to run the RAT tools on mod_pagespeed's HEAD of master.
(excluding the third_party/ directory)

The result is here:
https://gist.github.com/oschaaf/ae0a4d7faeba75c4c9bd33bf1f274ee6
Glancing over the report, it looks to me like we're mostly good (the
majority of files is already marked as AL2).
The remaining files that are not marked as AL2 (531) look like they are
easy to address.

I also started out mapping licenses of third party dependencies, but this
is still work in progress.. tracking status at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NTD2BKOEaX_8rQNKj8_6hdIbFl8UHYETfnZS2pkbvpw/edit?usp=sharing

Otto

Re: Apache RAT tools report for mod_pagespeed & third party licensing audit

Posted by Otto van der Schaaf <os...@we-amp.com>.
https://github.com/pagespeed/mod_pagespeed-debian-packaging/blob/master/debian/copyright
looks
very useful indeed,