Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Youzha <yu...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/23 15:18:10 UTC

nodemanager inactive

hi i try to submit mapreduce job but sometimes the nodemanagers are dead
when the job running. i check the hdfs storage only use 20%. and i think
the yarn resource is still enough to run that job. anybody can help me why
this can happen? what requirement that nodemanagers needed? thx before

Re: nodemanager inactive

Posted by Ron Gonzalez <zl...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Great that's good to know...

Sent from my iPhone