Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by mayssam <sa...@ipsi.fhg.de> on 2003/10/08 16:19:01 UTC

Is Slide 1.0.16 COMPATIBLE with Tomcat 5 ?!!

hi,

I wonder if Slide 1.0.16 could be configured to work with Tomcat 5. As
you may know in Tomcat 5 we come to a RI of JSP 2 and Java Server Faces.
I'm using JSF pages and I would like to use slide as the CMS.

Is there any hints on HOW TO configure Slide with TOMCAT 5?

Best,
--mayssam

RE: Is Slide 1.0.16 COMPATIBLE with Tomcat 5 ?!!

Posted by stuart macpherson <so...@virgin.net>.
I tried it, and couldn't get it to work...

Anyone else?