Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Rinsad Ahmed <ri...@opensource.lk> on 2005/01/17 05:34:37 UTC

CVS update fails

Hi all,

I encounter problems while trying to take update using wincvs. It gives me
the following errors. I got the same error with tortoise cvs. Can you all
get updates, without any problem. If so pls help me sort out this problem

cvs -
d :pserver;username=anoncvs;password=anoncvs;hostname=cvs.apache.org:/home/cv
spubl... checkout -P ws-axis/c (in directory C:\apache_axis\axis_c)
cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to cvs.apache.org:2401 failed: A socket
operation was attempted to an unreachable network.

Regards
Rinsad

--
Lanka Software Foundation (http://www.opensource.lk)