Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2006/08/10 22:12:07 UTC

building the jsr169 support

I believe I am able to build the small device support now--although I
must still rely on the community to test this functionality. Here are
the jsr169-related build artifacts which appear for me now. Am I missing
something?

Thanks,
-Rick

trunk/classes/org/apache/derby/impl/jdbc/EmbedCallableStatement169.class
trunk/classes/org/apache/derby/impl/jdbc/EmbedPreparedStatement169.class
trunk/classes/org/apache/derby/impl/jdbc/EmbedResultSet169.class
trunk/classes/org/apache/derby/jdbc/Driver169.class
trunk/classes/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/master/DerbyNet/savepointJdbc30_JSR169.out
trunk/classes/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/master/DerbyNetClient/savepointJdbc30_JSR169.out
trunk/classes/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/master/savepointJdbc30_JSR169.out
trunk/classes/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/jdbcapi/savepointJdbc30_JSR169.class

Re: building the jsr169 support

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org>.
Rick Hillegas wrote:

> I believe I am able to build the small device support now--although I
> must still rely on the community to test this functionality. Here are
> the jsr169-related build artifacts which appear for me now. Am I missing
> something?

Looks good to me. I'm sure the snapshot/alpha/beta/release candidate
will get tested on at least one J2ME platform.

Dan.