Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/14 14:00:32 UTC

list of properties file options?

Hello, looking at the CXF WS-Security guide[1], I'm seeing these possible
security options for the web service:

org.apache.ws.security.crypto.provider=org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.type=jks
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.password=sspass
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.alias=myservicekey
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file=serverIdentity.jks

Is there a list someplace of all the possible properties that can go in this
file?  In particular, I am interested in knowing if one can define separate
truststores (for verifying signatures) and keystores (for signing
single keystore, along with the server's private key.  Apologies if my
comprehension of this is not completely sound, I'm still new at this.

Thanks,
Glen

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/ws-security.html