Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by kiwi clive <ki...@yahoo.com> on 2013/01/16 16:51:11 UTC

BlockJoin and RawTermFilter (lucene 4.0.0)

Hi Guys,

Apologies if this has been asked before but I could not an appropriate post.

The Lucene Documentation stresses the use of a RawTermFiler when building up the parentFilter and I was previously using the following in lucene 3.6.0:

            Filter parentQueryFilter = new CachingWrapperFilter(new RawTermFilter(new Term("type", "T1")), true);

Having moved to lucene 4.0.0, I cannot find the RawTermFilter class. It may be in another module but I have not been able to find it. Is this filter still required for BlockJoin as the Join API does not seem to have changed appreciably.

Thanks for any help.
Clive

Re: BlockJoin and RawTermFilter (lucene 4.0.0)

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Right, RawTermFilter is no longer needed (because we changed how
deleted docs are handled in 4.0).

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

Posted by Martijn v Groningen <ma...@gmail.com>.