Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jerome Benezech <jb...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/17 11:14:14 UTC

Cocoon 2.2 (Trunk) & POI Block

Hi all,

  I am running into a problem with cocoon 2.2 (JDK 1.5) and the POI block to generate an XLS file. Using the hello-world example provided with Cocoon 2.1, the first time I access the XLS, everything works fine but after that everytime I try to generate the XLS, I get a "Duplicate Name Workbook" error. I have to restart the server each time I need to generate the XLS. It looks like some buffer is not being reinitialized.

  Any idea ?

  Cheers,
  Jerome

Jerome Benezech
jbenezech@yahoo.com

Re: Cocoon 2.2 (Trunk) & POI Bloc

Posted by Marc Salvetti <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jerome,

i reproduced the problem and noticed that touching the sitemap is enough
instead of reloading the server, still bad but that could be a lead to
identify the problem

Marc