Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ron Cherry <ch...@roncherry.com> on 2004/08/22 19:29:55 UTC

[users@httpd] web connect

I have recently loaded Apache locally. I am trying to run a dll which is in the wconnect dir below.

Here is the address I enter in the browzer: http://localhost/wconnect/wc.dll

The Apache code is in green below.

Why wont Apache run this file or whats missing in the below code?

#*** WEB CONNECTION VIRTUAL - wconnect
Alias /wconnect/ "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/wconnect/"
ScriptAlias /wconnect/ "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/wconnect/"

<directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/wconnect/">
Options ExecCGI
DirectoryIndex default.htm
AllowOverride None
AddHandler isapi-isa dll

#*** WEB CONNECTION VIRTUAL SCRIPT MAPS
AddType application/x-httpd-WebConnect_wconnect_wc .wc .wcs .fxp .wwt .wwd
Action application/x-httpd-WebConnect_wconnect_wc /wconnect/wc.dll/

#*** END WEB CONNECTION VIRTUAL SCRIPT MAPS
</directory>
#*** END WEB CONNECTION VIRTUAL - wconnect