Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Dominik Riemer <ri...@apache.org> on 2021/01/18 07:33:16 UTC

Changes in data explorer

Hi all,

I did some changes to the data explorer management and extracted all queries
for historic data to an individual module (streampipes-data-explorer). While
doing this, I also split the previously existing DataLakeManagementv3 class
into several smaller units to make it more readable.

The change is currently in the STREAMPIPES-272 branch [1], but I think we
can merge this soon for the next release.

Dominik

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampipes/tree/STREAMPIPES-272/streamp
ipes-data-explorer/src/main/java/org/apache/streampipes/dataexplorer

Re: Changes in data explorer

Posted by Dominik Riemer <ri...@apache.org>.
Hi Philipp,

to be honest, I don't know yet - but I'd say there will be some data model that links a data stream to the corresponding index. This is probably similar to how we currently handle "visualizable pipelines".

Dominik

Re: Changes in data explorer