Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Disruptive Solutions <di...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/29 18:39:27 UTC

ILI9341 port to STM32F4

I have most of it done for porting the grapical TFT-LCD ILI9341 through
SPI...

But I get a PANIC when it is trying to do:
stm32_ltds_linit(LTDC_LAYER_L1); in stm32_ltdc.c

Does someone know this?

Ben

/* Initialize ltdc layer */

lcdinfo("Initialize ltdc layer\n");
stm32_ltdc_linit(LTDC_LAYER_L1);
#ifdef CONFIG_STM32_LTDC_L2
stm32_ltdc_linit(LTDC_LAYER_L2);
#endif

Re: ILI9341 port to STM32F4

Posted by Disruptive Solutions <di...@gmail.com>.
That would be very nice!

Re: ILI9341 port to STM32F4

Posted by Dave Marples <da...@marples.net>.
Ben,

Re: ILI9341 port to STM32F4

Posted by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: ILI9341 port to STM32F4

Posted by Disruptive Solutions <di...@gmail.com>.
I am trying to put it all together, because I am not using the
STM32F429i-disco with integrated TFT-LCD. But a ILI9431

Here I could find the Memory regions (also FMC and 3 memory regions [if I
get it right...])
https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/application_note/group0/25/ca/f9/b4/ae/fc/4e/1e/DM00287603/files/DM00287603.pdf/jcr:content/translations/en.DM00287603.pdf

And this is my datasheet for the ILI9341 and its a QVGA (320 x 240)
https://cdn-shop.adafruit.com/datasheets/ILI9341.pdf

The display:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-2-inch-LCD-TFT-With-Resistive-Touch-Screen-ILI9341-Display-Module-320-240-/183001025101

When the memory regions are not correct defined I do get that I get
hardfaults... but I am struggling with these definitions.

CONFIG_STM32_DMA2D_FB_BASE=0xD07B5000
CONFIG_STM32_DMA2D_FB_SIZE=150000
CONFIG_STM32_DMA2D_LAYER_PPLINE=240
CONFIG_STM32_DMA2D_NLAYERS=2

CONFIG_STM32_LTDC=y
CONFIG_STM32_LTDC_FB_BASE=0xD076A000
CONFIG_STM32_LTDC_FB_SIZE=150000

CONFIG_HEAP2_BASE=0xD0000000
CONFIG_HEAP2_SIZE=150000

Re: ILI9341 port to STM32F4

Posted by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: ILI9341 port to STM32F4

Posted by Disruptive Solutions <di...@gmail.com>.

Re: ILI9341 port to STM32F4

Posted by Disruptive Solutions <di...@gmail.com>.
This has docu...
http://nuttx.org/doku.php?id=documentation:nxgraphics --> Strange...
sometimes its white?

Re: ILI9341 port to STM32F4

Posted by Disruptive Solutions <di...@gmail.com>.

Re: ILI9341 port to STM32F4

Posted by Disruptive Solutions <di...@gmail.com>.

Re: ILI9341 port to STM32F4

Posted by Disruptive Solutions <di...@gmail.com>.

Re: ILI9341 port to STM32F4

Posted by Brennan Ashton <ba...@brennanashton.com>.
Ben,

Re: ILI9341 port to STM32F4

Posted by spudaneco <sp...@gmail.com>.
Sent from Samsung tablet.

Re: ILI9341 port to STM32F4

Posted by Disruptive Solutions <di...@gmail.com>.

Re: ILI9341 port to STM32F4

Posted by David Sidrane <da...@nscdg.com>.
Hi Ben,

 Below is a link to the same presentation I did in the Netherlands.

There are links within that presentation to the tools. There's also a video
online showing how to use it. Google PX4 hard fault debugging

https://static.sched.com/hosted_files/px4developersummit/35/PX4%20HardFault%20Debugging.pdf

Given that you're the one closest to the problem.  If you have  Seeger J
link I think it will help you figure out exactly what is going on relative
quickly.

David

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019, 10:44 AM Disruptive Solutions <

Re: ILI9341 port to STM32F4

Posted by Disruptive Solutions <di...@gmail.com>.