Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Marcel <ma...@de.markant.com> on 2013/02/20 20:03:33 UTC

How to set up proper JMS ReplyTo temp-queue

Hi,

i am trying to setup an Apache Camel route (blueprint) which does the
following:

>get an JMS Message
>"Magic" (calling webservices, etc.)
>ReplyTo JMS-Message in temp-queue after doing the magic

i am using an external tool to create the JMS-Message.

Is it possible to not directly (synchronously) reply to an incoming
JMS-Message, but reply to it later after finishing some work/magic?

Regards
Marcel

Re: How to set up proper JMS ReplyTo temp-queue

Posted by Marcel <ma...@de.markant.com>.
Hi,

ok. the main reason for my confusion was that apache-servicemix 4.4.2 had
some problems with temp-queues.
However in apache-servicemix 4.5.0. replying to temp-queue works like charm.

After that i was able to implement the wanted behaviour with echangepatterns
and a producer that extracts the JMS-ReplyTo-Header.

code samples are provided here:
http://camel.apache.org/jms.html <http://camel.apache.org/jms.html>

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
Camel does request reply fine on it's own?
If you set the replyto and mark the exachange inout, use a producer template in a processor or camel-cxf
you are set.

/je