Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2010/03/24 20:36:58 UTC

AsyncHttpClient -> HttpAsyncClient

Folks

I renamed the experimental async HTTP client project from
AsyncHttpClient -> HttpAsyncClient in order to be more consistent with
the usual naming convention used within the project.

I also had to rename the module name in SVN. As a result the SVN url
changed to:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpasyncclient/trunk

If you have a local copy of the project you will need to switch from the
  old location to the new one by executing the following command from
the project root directory:

svn sw http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpasyncclient/trunk

There is now an issue tracker in Jira for HttpAsyncClient

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPASYNC

Feel free to use it submit bugs and patches.

I also would like to urge everyone interested in continued development
of HttpAsyncClient subscribe to dev@hc.apache.org. All discussions
related to HttpAsyncClient should be moved to the dev list.

Oleg