Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com> on 2011/09/18 00:33:46 UTC

Migration 1.4 -1.5: Non package ResourceReference

The table in the Wiki suggests replacing

1.4 ResourceReference

With

1..5 PackageResourceReference

But what if the 1.4 ResourceReference was not a package reference but
specified by a URL?

Eg.,

ResourceReference CSS = new ResourceReference(externalUrl +
"pbModalWindow.css");

Yours sincerely,

Chris Colman

RE: Migration 1.4 -1.5: Non package ResourceReference

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.
I guess I could just not bother creating any ResourceReference instance
and simply use:

renderCSSReference(externalUrl + "pbModalWindow.css");