Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2012/06/04 09:21:29 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Professional services page

Hi all,
I would like to add a "Professional Services" page to our website.

I would of course include my company (Tirasa) but of course any other
company willing to provide professional services about Apache Syncope
can be added.

WDYT?

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: [PROPOSAL] Professional services page

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 6/5/12 11:08 AM, Colm O hEigeartaigh a écrit :
> Maybe so, but I don't see any problem with companies who are investing in
> open source projects for the good of the community to engage in a little
> self-promotion...I would say to go ahead with the support page.

No issue, sure. I'm not trying to say it's a bad idea, just saying that
it may be unecessary :)

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: [PROPOSAL] Professional services page

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 6/5/12 12:24 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò a écrit :
> Hi all,
> since it seems that my proposal is - at least - not forbidden nor
> harmful, I've just added and published
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/syncope/professional-services.html
>
> As stated before, any other company requesting inclusion will be, of
> course, added.

Clean.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: [PROPOSAL] Professional services page

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi all,
since it seems that my proposal is - at least - not forbidden nor
harmful, I've just added and published

http://incubator.apache.org/syncope/professional-services.html

As stated before, any other company requesting inclusion will be, of
course, added.

Regards.

R: [PROPOSAL] Professional services page

Posted by Denis Signoretto <de...@intesys.it>.
I agree with Colm.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: [PROPOSAL] Professional services page

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bob Lannoy <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

from a user perspective I think it makes sense to list professional
support on the Syncope site.
People looking into the project might be attracted if there is
professional support somewhere in the world without having to search
in Google.
This means of course that everyone offering support will need to go
through you to get their name listed.

regards

Bob

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.