Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Julian Klein <ce...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/10 19:12:30 UTC

macro delete and slidestructure script error

Hi all,

 I am runnning the webdavservelt in the same container
as cocoon and also am using stephan michels slide
cocoon source transformer for a web interface to
slide.  I am trying to delete sources, but it seems
the call macro.delete(slideToken,targetUri); only
deletes the file from the filesystem.

<question>
I am wondering why it does not remove the file from
the slidestructure.script file for the rdms content
store and why the webdav servlet still believes the
file to exist (but throws a 404 when i try to access
it)?
</question>

  No excpetions are thrown AND when i restart tomcat
both the servlet and webapp believe it to exist, but
again throw a 404 when trying to access the file.

Thanks in advance,
Julian