Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by jellyman <co...@hotmail.com> on 2012/07/23 17:29:36 UTC

Build is successful bit Eclipse not happy

Hi everyone,

	Solr is building but I'm getting a lot of errors in my Eclipse project. I
downloaded the Solr source code to C:\trunk. I installed ant and set the
environment variables. I then ran the command "ant clean test" and it said
"Build Successful".

	However when I opened the project in Eclipse I get a lot of errors (around
5,000). I downloaded the Lucene binaries (to path: C:\lucene) and imported
these jars individually in the project. You know the routine - project menu
in eclipse -> properties -> Add external jar etc... This addressed many
issues but I still have a hugh amount of errors. i'm sure I'm missing
something.

Errors are like the following below:

AbstractAnalysisFactory cannot be resolved to a type
ASCIIFoldingFilterFactory.java	/solr/core/src/java/org/apache/solr/analysis

I'm sure this could be a simple fix or something but I'm new to Eclipse and
all this dependency jazz. Anyone with any suggestions please?

Thanks a mill,
jelly
Still confused a bit.