Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Drozd, Michael" <MI...@ROYALBANK.COM> on 2000/06/02 21:27:53 UTC

newbie question on XPath and NodeLists

I'm a new Xalan/Xerces user, so please excuse me if my questions have
obvious answers that I just can't see.
Is there an easy way to convert the result of XPath::execute() to a
XalanNodeList in Xalan C++?  I can get to the nodes in the resulting nodeset
one by one, but I need them as a NodeList.  Also, is there a more efficient
way to select first matching node (like Microsoft's selectSingleNode) than
getting a nodeset from XPath::execute() and taking the first one?
	Michal