Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2013/03/03 17:01:15 UTC

[site] Problem(?) with Compress Site

Hi all,

I've just published the compress site using "mvn site-deploy".

The process failed to commit the modified site since it couldn't
authenticate itself.  This is likely due to the fact that svn doesn't
store my password - is there any way to tell the
maven-scm-publish-plugin that it should prompt me for my password?

I've then committed the changes manually (in fact, the process is still
going on) - is there anything the plugin would do after that or is the
process finished?

Stefan

Re: [site] Problem(?) with Compress Site

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2013-03-03, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> I've then committed the changes manually (in fact, the process is still
> going on) - is there anything the plugin would do after that or is the
> process finished?

at least the site looks OK to me now.

Stefan