Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Laura *** <ka...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2021/11/30 12:05:17 UTC

NiFi functionality

Good afternoon,

We are looking for a data collection solution, and I am analyzing NiFi,
I‘d like to ask a few questions about your system:
1.	What are the possible reporting channels (methods) – portal, API?
2.	What formats of reports are available?
3.	The opportunity to sign the reports provided through the portal or API?
4.	Possibility to provide granular data?
5.	Possibility to include additional documents in different formats(doc, jpg, excel, pdf,..)?
6.	What are the roles of representation? What are administrative rights: possibility to add and remove a market participant?
7.	possibility to assign reports to be submitted by the market participant
8.	The ability to create a new and change the structure of the report
9.	What are settings for data verification - to create and adjust verification rules, view errors, and so on.
10.	The market participant can only see the information in the reports it has submitted

Thank you for any feedback!