Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/09 14:54:25 UTC

Disabling Certain parts

Hi,

Can someone please direct me to the documentation how to disable certain
parts?  What I mean is I don't want to use the checkout and payment gateway
at all, I just want to display products and their merchant and manufacturer
details.  I also don't want them to be able to insert address details at
all.  How do I do such a thing?

Brendan

Re: Disabling Certain parts

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
from what you say you will not meet your 2 week deadline.
I suggest you get someone already familiar with ofbiz and work out the
details with them.
there is a removing the tabs so they can not be seen on the backend side.
on the eccomerce side it is simply changing the CSS file so those areas
don't show.
however you are wanting to show more than ecommerce can show now, so
that will take some customization. that is what will take you about 1-4
years to accomplish on your own.

Brendan Vogt sent the following on 12/9/2007 5:54 AM:

RE: Disabling Certain parts

Posted by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com>.
Not understanding what you are saying but is there documentation on it?

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.