Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch> on 2004/01/13 20:49:00 UTC

Intersting link for i18n freaks

There was an inquiry by Xerces-J people on the XML PMC yesterday asking
for the compatibility of IBM's ICU package with the ASF license.

It looks like this package could be interesting for our project, too:

http://oss.software.ibm.com/icu/

Jeremias Maerki

Re: Intersting link for i18n freaks

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> There was an inquiry by Xerces-J people on the XML PMC yesterday asking
> for the compatibility of IBM's ICU package with the ASF license.
>
> It looks like this package could be interesting for our project, too:

Yeah, Unicode normalization! UTR14! Even character shaping!

J.Pietschmann