Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2012/11/10 02:16:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Buildr 1.4.9 released

Apache Buildr is a build system for Java-based applications, including support
for Scala, Groovy and a growing number of JVM languages and tools.  We wanted
something that's simple and intuitive to use, so we only need to tell it what
to do, and it takes care of the rest.  But also something we can easily extend
for those one-off tasks, with a language that's a joy to use.

New in this release:

  * Fixed:  Fixed the interaction with the FileUtils classes. The last release
            introduced a non-deterministic bug that sometimes caused logging
            preferences to be ignored and the install method to be
            inadvertently overwritten.

To learn more about Buildr and get started:
http://buildr.apache.org/

Thanks!
The Apache Buildr Team