Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Apostolidis Apostolos <ap...@csd.uoc.gr> on 2005/06/01 13:43:15 UTC

jetspeed-1.5 install

    Hi all! I am using (or rather trying to use) jetspeed-1.5 on Linux
along with tomcat 5.0.30. I have also downloaded and unzipped Maven.
I have set the MAVEN_HOME and MAVEN_LOCAL environment variables and when i
execute "maven war" from the jetspeed-1.5 home directory, i get the
following error :

Tag library requested that is not present: 'maven' in plugin: 'null'

and after the completion of the process, build fails. Can anyone give me a
clue about this? If so, it would be extremely helpful.

Thanx in advance