Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Collin Peters <ca...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/03 03:29:08 UTC

Getting errorCode from AxisFault

I am having problems with what I thought would be trivial.  When I get
the following Soap fault (snipped for brevity):

<env:Fault xmlns:env='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>
   <faultcode>env:Server</faultcode>
   <faultstring>dk.procard.eclub.api.exceptions.ImplException:
javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException:
javax.ejb.ObjectNotFoundException: No such entity! </faultstring>
   <detail>
		<ns2:APIException xmlns:ns2='http://v1.api.eclub.procard.dk/'>
			<errorCode>ENTITY_NOT_FOUND</errorCode>
			<message>dk.procard.eclub.api.exceptions.ImplException:
javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException:
javax.ejb.ObjectNotFoundException: No such entity!</message>
		</ns2:APIException>
   </detail>
</env:Fault>

How do I get the errorCode out?  Or more importantly... how do I get
my instance of APIException?

Regards,
Collin Peters