Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alex Nyamweya <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/16 23:18:26 UTC

Domain Name Issue

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but I have an issue where I
have a domain called mydomain.com. If I add a :5443 to it then it takes me
to the openmeetings login page. If I go to subdomain.mydomain.com:5443 it
also takes me to the openmeetings login page. The issue is this works with
any subdomain name in place of subdomain, which is a security issue. I was
wondering how could I change this so that there is only one subdomain of
mydomain.com at port 5443 that takes me to the login page. In other words,
only subdomain1.mydomain.com:5443 works and not subdomain2.mydomain.com:5443,
subdomain3.mydomain.com, etc. I heard that you can change the .htaccess
file but I don't know where to find it and I'm not familiar with it.

Re: Domain Name Issue

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alex,

Are you using frontend proxy? (Apache, nginx, etc.)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax