Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by KR Kumar <ig...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/16 13:02:01 UTC

DataStreamer

Hi Guys - I have a weird problem. when I am using data streamer to write data
to ignite ( file based persistence), not all the entries are getting
persisted as later some gets are returning nulls for few keys. This is very
random in terms of which keys getting persisted but consistent in terms not
writing all data to files.

I am using 24 node cluster for both persistence based cache and distributed
compute task execution.

Any Pointers?

Thanx and Regards,
KR Kumar

Re: DataStreamer

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you share the full code? Especially when you're closing it or flushing.

Evgenii

Re: DataStreamer

Re: DataStreamer

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you share the code when you load data with DataStreamer?

Evgenii