Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/22 14:17:21 UTC

Community Day Feedback and Summary

Hi Everyone

A huge thanks goes out to everyone that took part in our Community Day over
the weekend. Once again our community showed how we can all work together to
achieve something for OFBiz.

I have now closed the Jira Sprint and we had 47 issues included in the
sprint of which we closed 32 issues (which is fantastic!).  I’ve included a
link to a couple of the sprint reports below

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=64&view=reporting&chart=sprintRetrospective&sprint=184

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=64&view=reporting&chart=controlChart

Thanks to the everyone that tweeted about the event or sent messages and
pictures to us. Our next Community Day is set for *19th December *so please
mark that date in your diaries.

If anyone has any other feedback that they would like to share about the
Community Day then please feel free to respond to this thread.

Thanks
Sharan