Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Chris Poulsen <ma...@nesluop.dk> on 2021/03/25 10:51:42 UTC

Coffeescript documentation is broken

Hi

I was just introducing a new employee to Tapestry and when I wanted to walk
through the coffeescript docs since I find them a little peculiar, I
realized that they are hard to find - and their navigation is broken.

The way I found them, was to go to Tapestry->Documentation, clicked one of
the "API (javadoc) links" (5.4 and 5.5 seems to link correctly) - the rest
of the links go directly to the javadoc part (url ends with /apidocs)

Once the docs are located, the menu in the top right corner is
non-functional - the text of the first link is:

"/home/thiago/workspace-tapestry/tapestry-5/tapestry-beanvalidator/src/main/coffeescript/META-INF/modules/t5/beanvalidator/beanvalidator-validation.coffee"

I guess it should be something slightly shorter and at the very least not
include Thiagos homedir ;)

--
Chris

Re: Coffeescript documentation is broken

Posted by Chris Poulsen <ma...@nesluop.dk>.
Nice! I think it is important that the docs are working - but I also know
how things work in the real world, so thank you :)

I checked a "random" link on the docs page and navigated to the
coffeescript docs on:
https://tapestry.apache.org/5.6.3/coffeescript/t5-core-dom-jquery.html
overall things look good.

The menu in the upper right corner in the coffeescript docs look much
better - However only the first 3 links in the menu works - the rest are
still not correct.

For example AJAX.COFFEE (first of the invalid links) points to
https://tapestry.apache.org/src/main/coffeescript/META-INF/modules/t5/core/ajax.html
where the correct link should probably be:
https://tapestry.apache.org/5.6.3/coffeescript/ajax.html (trial error shows
that the page is there, whether that is correct I do not know).

--
Chris

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

--
Thiago

Re: Coffeescript documentation is broken

Posted by Chris Poulsen <ma...@nesluop.dk>.
Hi

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

--