Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2003/10/18 01:50:16 UTC

Re: cvs commit: maven-plugins/release/xdocs goals.xml properties.xml

On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 19:35, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:

> Doesn't this do something very similar to the dist plugin?

Insofar as building the archives and it I will incorporate the
functionality of existing plugins where necessary. I am taking Mauro's
code as a start and probably take some of his bits and move it to the
dist plugin and then integrate back into the release.

I'm just thankful someone started helping on the formalization of a
release.