Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Nafees <s....@gmail.com> on 2012/06/11 11:46:02 UTC

Handling Database and Activemq connection exceptions

Hi,

I want to catch database related exceptions. e.g. if username  or password
are incorrect , it throws exceptions, i want a mechanism in which i could
handle the exception, and specify user what details were wrong. Database
details are specified in persistence.xml file and we are using JpaTemplate
to perform database operations.

my camel context is configured as a spring bean

<camel:camelContext id="camelServer" >

	<camel:routeBuilder id="tuberoute" ref="tubeRoute" />

</camel:camelContext>

I have a main class like this

MediationServer extends org.apache.camel.spring.Main {
new MediationServer.run();  // it loads xml file etc etc

//  we are keeping try - catch also exception is not getting caught.
}

in tuberoute we have a route which listens to activemq

from("activemq:queue:mediation-mq").to("bean:mediationManager?method=processMessage");

If activemq instance is not running  - in that case also, i would specify
user to start the activemq service.

I am unable to handle these connection related exceptions. Please guide me.

Thanks

 Nafees