Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Baz <ba...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/25 02:11:25 UTC

"mvn site" error? 'VM_global_library.vm' ???

Why am i seeing the following error? How can i resolve it?

[INFO] Velocimacro : initialization starting.^M
[INFO] Velocimacro : adding VMs from VM library template :
VM_global_library.vm^
[ERROR] ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm' in
any
resource loader.^M
[INFO] Velocimacro : error using  VM library template VM_global_library.vm :
org
.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find
resource 'V
M_global_library.vm'^M
[INFO] Velocimacro :  VM library template macro registration complete.^M
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInline = true : VMs can be defined inline in
templates
^M
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInlineToOverride = false : VMs defined inline may
NOT
replace previous VM definitions^M
[INFO] Velocimacro : allowInlineLocal = false : VMs defined inline will be
glob
al in scope if allowed.^M
[INFO] Velocimacro : initialization complete.^M
[INFO] Velocity successfully started.^M

Re: "mvn site" error? 'VM_global_library.vm' ???

Posted by Vpupkin <ge...@maas.de>.
2 Andy
It is very strange to read "it should" without context ;)
2 Baz
Try to
set JAVA_HOME=%JAVA5_HOME%

it was helfull workaround for my JVM

@see
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-142
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-233
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2910

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk>.

Posted by Baz <ba...@gmail.com>.
So here is most of the output, please tell me if there is a problem or
not...

[INFO] Loaded System Directive:
org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Foreach^M
[INFO] Created: 20 parsers.^M
[...]
[INFO] Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class => '
org.codehaus.plexus
.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader'.^M
[INFO] Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.^M
[INFO] Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.^M
[INFO] Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.^M
[INFO] Preparing surefire-report:report^M
[INFO] [dependency:unpack-dependencies {execution: default}]^M
[INFO] Expanding: c:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\.m2\Castle\DynamicProx
y\1.1.5.0\DynamicProxy-1.1.5.0.zip into c:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\
.m2\Castle\DynamicProxy\1.1.5.0^M
[INFO] Expanding: c:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\.m2\Common\Logging\1.1
.0.2\Logging-1.1.0.2.zip into c:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\.m2\Common
\Logging\1.1.0.2^M
[INFO] Expanding: c:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\.m2\Iesi\Collections\1
.0.0.3\Collections-1.0.0.3.zip into c:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\.m2\
Iesi\Collections\1.0.0.3^M
[INFO] Expanding: c:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\.m2\Interop\EA\2.10.23
8.1\EA-2.10.238.1.zip into c:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\.m2\Interop\E
A\2.10.238.1^M
[INFO] Expanding: c:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\.m2\MySql\Data\1.0.7.3
0072\Data-1.0.7.30072.zip into c:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\.m2\MySql
\Data\1.0.7.30072^M

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@planet.nl>.

Posted by Baz <ba...@gmail.com>.