Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/10/23 20:04:43 UTC

Checking my assumptions: No need for a 3.4.2 release?

Am I correct in believing that no critical bugs have been reported in
3.4.1 that would require us to spin a 3.4.2 maintenance release?

-Rob

Re: Checking my assumptions: No need for a 3.4.2 release?

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@apache.org>.
Hi

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> wrote:
> Am I correct in believing that no critical bugs have been reported in
> 3.4.1 that would require us to spin a 3.4.2 maintenance release?

I have observed that we can still launch versions 3.4.x .. 3.4.2 in
the case (.3/.4) because some critical bugs.

The AOO have read many comments on blogs around the praise its
stability and security. (:

--
Albino