Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Scott Palmer <sw...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/22 23:12:37 UTC

NB 17-rc1 Scrollbar in Debug Output is broken

I'm not sure how new this is, I may have seen it with NB 16.   The vertical
scroll bar in the output window is stuck at a fixed size.  If the output
area is made taller the scroll bar starts at the top and ends short of the
bottom.  If the output area is made shorter, the end will be pushed off the
bottom, sometimes hiding the "thumb" completely.  This is happening only in
the main output pane when I debug the application.  Other panes of the
output tab, like the "Debugger Console", and Mercurial output don't show
this problem.

This is on macOS with FlatLaF Dark, JDK 17.0.6.

Scott

Re: NB 17-rc1 Scrollbar in Debug Output is broken

Posted by Scott Palmer <sw...@gmail.com>.
I should add that I noticed that when I scroll through the output by
swiping on the mouse instead of grabbing the scrollbar, that the thumb
position doesn't update.