Posted to users@maven.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ec...@upromise.com> on 2009/01/01 09:03:26 UTC

RE: expanding tokens in site output

I seem to have found my answer - most of our properties have dots in
their names (hold over from ant days) so none of them are expanded.

How hard is it to write a custom report?  In this case, the report would
just dump out the properties in alpha order.

If anyone has a link or something, that'd be huge!

Thanks in advance!